Handmade Monday has been around since 2012, it has moved home a few times and I'm very pleased to say it has arrived here now.
If you are a regular at Handmade Monday and you've found your way over from Lucy Blossom Crafts then "Yay!" I'm so pleased to see you.
I have promised Vicky that I will take good care of her Handmade Monday, I hope you will help me do that. I've given us a new logo/badge, what do you think? If you hate it just keep that to yourself... I'm joking, feedback please!
If you are new to Handmade Monday and are joining us for the first time then "Yay!" you are very welcome. Link up your crafty projects and then see what everyone else has been up to this week.
- Did you make it? Is it craft related? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see what you've been up to. This is not the place for shops, link parties or posts with just other people's work. Giveaways are fine as long as they are craft related.
- Add the link to your blog post, not your main site URL.
- Link up to 3 posts each week, but try to make sure it's something you've not linked up here before.
- Have fun! Mingle - visit some of the other links - that's the whole point! Leave them a comment, maybe share on pinterest, twitter or your other favourite social media. Let's support one another and grow our craft community.
- If you'd like to follow me in some way (buttons to find me are on the side at the top) then that would be just lovely. If you'd like to tell others about Handmade Monday then that would be just lovely too.
That's enough for week one, let's get on with the linky: