Next week Handmade Monday is taking a Christmas break. I plan to spend next Sunday evening watching the Doctor Who Christmas Special and eating mince pies. (best ever recipe here if you're interested)
Is there any TV you are especially looking forward to over the festive season?
The Crafty Lumberjacks linked up last week with their glittery decor quote from Home Alone and got me thinking again about what is my favourite Christmas film. I decided for me it has to be Nativity. It was filmed in my home town Coventry, (of Lady Godiva and being 'sent to Coventry' fame) stars loads of local school kids and is just lovely and heartwarming, a bit silly and very sweet - Everything a Christmas film should be. My next choice is probably Elf , then maybe Love Actually. Do you have a favourite?
Enough rambling from me, these are the fantastic features from last week's linky.
These lovely little knitted Christmas trees are from Knitting and so on, and there is a free pattern too.
Ginx crafts showed us these beautiful pyramid lavender bags with pretty embroidery. Definitely nothing like a popular brand of tea bags!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
And now for this weeks linky.
Remember every entry gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board too, if you'd like to join the board and pin directly just send me a message with your pinterest email.
The rules are pretty straightforward:
- Did you make it? Is it craft related? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see what you've been up to. This is not the place for shops, link parties or posts with just other people's work. Giveaways are fine as long as they are craft related.
- Add the link to your blog post, not your main site URL.
- Link up to 3 posts each week, but try to make sure it's something you've not linked up here before.
- Have fun! Mingle - visit some of the other links - that's the whole point! Leave them a comment, maybe share on pinterest, twitter or your other favourite social media. Let's support one another and grow our craft community.
- If you'd like to follow me in some way (buttons to find me are on the side at the top) then that would be just lovely. If you'd like to tell others about Handmade Monday then that would be just lovely too.