I'm happy to welcome you to this first Handmade Monday of the new year. Share your latest crafting projects and ideas here and then take a few minutes to see what other people have been up to.
Here are the features from the last Handmade Monday of 2016.
This hand tied snuggly quilt from Chrissie D is so lovely and Chrissie makes it look so do-able too with links to her easy to follow tutorials and tips.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
And now for this weeks linky.
Remember every entry gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board too, if you'd like to join the board and pin directly just send me a message with your pinterest email.
The rules are pretty straightforward:
- Did you make it? Is it craft related? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see what you've been up to. This is not the place for shops, link parties or posts with just other people's work. Giveaways are fine as long as they are craft related.
- Add the link to your blog post, not your main site URL.
- Link up to 3 posts each week, but try to make sure it's something you've not linked up here before.
- Have fun! Mingle - visit some of the other links - that's the whole point! Leave them a comment, maybe share on pinterest, twitter or your other favourite social media. Let's support one another and grow our craft community.
- If you'd like to follow me in some way (buttons to find me are on the side at the top) then that would be just lovely. If you'd like to tell others about Handmade Monday then that would be just lovely too.