I'm going to try to make a serious dent my craft stash. I have loads of small pieces of fabric that are just too good to waste and though I do make little things with these scraps sometimes I'd like to make a more concerted effort this year.
I reduced my yarn stash quite a lot when I made this granny square blanket but since finishing it the stash seems to be growing again - I've no idea how THAT happens!
I also keep all sorts of bits of scrapbook paper and embellishments for papercrafting that are only just fitting in their allotted cupboard space. I WILL get it all under control this year.
Here are the features from the last weeks Handmade Monday.
Over the Apple Tree showed us how to transform a Christmas decoration into something to be enjoyed all year round with just a little spray paint (or quite a few coats of spray paint as it turned out!)
The Crafty Lumberjacks have been busy making their own room spray air freshener with essential oils and left over vodka (Is that a thing, left over vodka? Or did I just make that up?) Sounds better than using lots of artificial scents right?
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
And now for this weeks linky.
Remember every entry gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board too, if you'd like to join the board and pin directly just send me a message with your pinterest email.
The rules are pretty straightforward:
- Did you make it? Is it craft related? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see what you've been up to. This is not the place for shops, link parties or posts with just other people's work. Giveaways are fine as long as they are craft related.
- Add the link to your blog post, not your main site URL.
- Link up to 3 posts each week, but try to make sure it's something you've not linked up here before.
- Have fun! Mingle - visit some of the other links - that's the whole point! Leave them a comment, maybe share on pinterest, twitter or your other favourite social media. Let's support one another and grow our craft community.
- If you'd like to follow me in some way (buttons to find me are on the side at the top) then that would be just lovely. If you'd like to tell others about Handmade Monday then that would be just lovely too.