Can I take this chance to remind everyone this linky is all about handmade, please don't link up posts you have which are not in keeping with that theme.
So, what 'making' have you been up to this week?
I've been working on a fun stitching project, playing with all those stitches on my sewing machine that I never normally use.
I'm also trying to get organised with all those half written blog posts and half finished projects I have lying around. More focus and less flighty, that's what I'm aiming for!
The super talented Clare Willcocks shared these amazing little painted people - she has big plans for them. Top tip: follow her on facebook and you get to see sneaky peeks of all her art as she goes along!
I am in love with these gorgeous little crochet stars from AnneMarie's HaakBlog, could those colours be any more pretty together?
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
And now for this weeks linky.
Every entry gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board.
We also have a Facebook group for people who link up regularly. We are still working on the best way to use this group, but if you like to link up here regularly you are welcome to join us.
The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
- Did you make it? Is it craft related? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see what you've been up to. This is not the place for shops, link parties or posts with just other people's work. Giveaways are fine as long as they are craft related.
- Add the link to your blog post, not your main site URL.
- Link up to 3 posts each week, but please try to make sure it's something you've not linked up here before.
- Have fun! Mingle - visit some of the other links - that's the whole point! Leave them a comment, maybe share on pinterest, twitter or your other favourite social media. Let's support one another and grow our craft community.
- If you'd like to follow me in some way (buttons to find me are on the side at the top) then that would be just lovely. If you'd like to tell others about Handmade Monday then that would be just lovely too.