Win tickets to the fantastic The Creative Craft Show at the N.E.C Birmingham. Featuring Sewing for Pleasure and Fashion & Embroidery.
Today I'm excited to offer something fabulous for my UK based readers, I've teamed up with the organisers of The Creative Craft Show Birmingham to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the fantastic crafting extravaganza. Taking place at the NEC from 15 – 18 March 2018, visitors will be treated to over 200 stands selling the latest supplies, inspirational features and a host of experts on hand to give advice and share top tips.
Features at this March’s show include:
- a free programme of quick and easy workshops and talks
- inspirational catwalk shows
- papercraft demonstrations, jewellery making and beading as well as knitting, stitching and dressmaking features
- the latest products and creations from the world of creative craft
- new and exciting crafty ideas, tips and inspiration
Make sure you put a date in your diary for The Creative Craft Show Birmingham this spring.
Visit www.ichfevents.co.uk for more details and all the latest information.
3 Shows for the Price of 1:
- The Creative Craft Show Birmingham
- Sewing for Pleasure
- Fashion & Embroidery
15 – 18 March 2018
Open 09.30 – 17.30 (17.00 Sunday)
Normally tickets are:
- Adult £14 (£12 Advance Price)
- Senior £13 (£11 Advance Price)
- Children free if accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket, otherwise £6.00
For more information or to book tickets please visit www.ichfevents.co.uk. Alternatively, phone the Ticket Hotline on 01425 277988.
- Follow us on Twitter @thecraftshows
- Find us on Facebook – Stitching, Sewing &Hobbycrafts Shows
Ts and C’s
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply
- Travel costs and expenses to and from the venue are not included in the prize
- Deadline for entries is Friday 23.02.2018
- Prize has no monetary value and is not transferable
- Visit www.ichfevents.co.uk to sign up to the free eNewsletters and stay up to date with the latest news from ICHF’s creative craft and cake shows
The giveaway has now closed and the 10 winners have been notified. Unfortunately only 8 have got back to me with their postal address and permission to pass their details to the event organisers so their tickets can be sent. If you are one of those contacted by email or Instagram message and you've not responded I'm really sorry, it is now too late to get your tickets sent to you.
To win a pair of tickets :