As the nights start to draw in here and the weather cools I’ve collected together some sewing projects that will help to keep you cosy as we head into autumn and then winter.
Throws, Pillows, Cushions etc are all great ways to keep your home feeling cosy when it cools down outside. Plus in these times where we have a lot of socialising happening outside, as the temperatures drop you can’t beat a lovely cosy wrap or throw to snuggle under.
5) Sew a fleece blanket with pom poms from Sugar Bee Crafts
6) Hand Tied Snuggle Quilt Design from Made by Chrissy D
7) Rag Blanket with a Fleece Backing from Over the Big Moon
8) Easy Beautiful Fleece Blankets from It’s Always Autumn
Cushions and pillows made snuggling up on the sofa much cosier and more comfortable too.
9) DIY Dip Dye Ombre Wool Pillow from Orange Bettie
10) Denim Autumn Leaf DIY Pillow Cushion from Vicki Myers Creations
11) Upcycled Sweater Mountain Cushions from Pillar Box Blue
12) Make a pillow from a sweater from Farmhouse on Boone
Add cosy touches to your home with these projects. Some are pretty, some are practical and some are both!
I don’t know about you, but my thoughts tend to turn to knitting and crochet when I’m thinking of cozy crafts but I think I’ve proved here that sewing projects can be cozy too, right?