Things to Sew for your Sewing Room/
Whether you have a whole room dedicated to your sewing space, a tiny corner of a room or if you use the dining table for sewing there are all sorts of things you can sew for your sewing space - or as gifts for your sewing friends too of course.
I’ve gathered together a collection of things to sew that are perfect to enhance a sewing space. Some are practical items that will help all sewists, some great storage ideas and some that will just make your sewing space just a little bit nicer to be in.
29) Storage Basket with Pockets from Sew Very Crafty
30) Thread Catcher Pattern from Sew Sassy (available to purchase from Etsy)
31) Simple Embroidered Biscornu
32) Sewing Machine Mat from Creative Blonde for Overdale Fabrics
33) Stand Up Sewing Organiser from 5 out of 4
34) Quilted Needle Book Pattern from Retro Mama (available to purchase from Etsy)
35) Folding Sewing Box Pattern from Mousie Browns Emporium (available to purchase from Etsy)
36) Gathered Round Basket from A Spoonful of Sugar
I LOVE cute craft themed print fabrics too, I think they are perfect for sewing things for your sewing room. I’ve found a few lovely ones available online that you might like to check out if your local fabric store doesn’t have a good selection.
Pretty Bag Design on Etsy have this beautiful panel and fat quarter prints from Makower available. They are based in the Uk but ship worldwide.
Pink Button Studio on Etsy has this gorgeous cotton fabric with ladies who look like they are straight off a vintage sewing pattern.
Minerva also have this inexpensive poly cotton sewing themed print which I’ve used myself to make a few things including this project bag: